We bottle only 100% pure, natural maple syrup, drawing on our depth of expertise with other natural sweeteners like honey and agave syrup.
We launched the brand 20 years ago. Since that time…
We produce a pure product, always with tremendous respect for the environment, from tree to table.
• We are the first and only maple syrup plant to be certified carbon neutral
• We are the first and only maple syrup facility on the path to LEED certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
• We are on our way to becoming B-Corp certified
Quality is our top priority
• We are a trusted business partner, serving clients in North America, Europe, Asia and Oceania. Our plant is BRC certified.
• Our products are certified Non GMO, Vegan and kosher.
• Our maple processing facility is located in the heart of the Chaudière Appalaches forest, the largest maple syrup producing region in the world. We have developed our own network of producer partners to harvest the very best tasting, highest quality maple syrup season after season.
We are experts in high volume
• We’ve built one of the most modern, most highly automated and safest production facilities on the market.
• We have the capacity to transform 25% of global maple syrup production.
• We offer consistency of supply and delivery. Our strategic location along with our extensive storage facilities let us guarantee a steady supply throughout the year.
(amber or dark)
Our drip-free bottle dispenses the perfect amount of syrup every time.
The natural sweetener of choice, replacing refined sugar in recipes.
An amazing garnish that’s perfect on all kinds of desserts.
Enjoy as a spread, over yogurt or ice cream or in your favorite recipes.